Thursday 27 June 2013

A Dedicated blog to Dr. Martens

Hey there!

Just a quick blog to announce how excited I was when I discovered I had made the June Shortlist for the Dr. Martens Style competition!

I decided to add a photo to the competition as a sort of 'well, why not' when it means you have the opportunity to win a pair of doccers, I may as well have a go at it! (because we all know having 2 pairs of Dr. Martens isn't enough at all!)

I actually did a little squeak and said 'THAT'S ME ON THE DR.MARTENS PAGE!' when I noticed my face scrolling through the album! ARGH!

If I would have trawled the millions of photos I might have added a different one which made me think about what photo I should have maybe added to get more of a chance of winning!

this was one of the first photos I spotted of me wearing my docs and I thought 'I don't look too bad I suppose' so that one just sort of, made do!


this is the photo I used but I'm sort of wondering whether I should have used a different one, such as one of these:






Any-who I'm happy as Larry (whoever he is) because my picture that I put on made it to the shortlist! so it must have been good to be chosen as one of the top 25 out of god only knows how many people who entered! actually feel honored!

Speak to you all soon dearys!

oh and please like the photo HERE! ;)

Thanks Guys!








1 comment:

  1. Congrats lady! Although I would have been shocked and more than a little disgruntled if you hadn't been shortlisted considering that you are without a doubt the keenest and coolest Doc-rocker I know. I will indeed like the picture, and I thin the one you chose is perfect :)
    Muchos love-os xxxx

    ReplyDelete