Monday 11 March 2013

An Average Girl With A Bad Fringe

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BLOG WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE BLOG ABOUT MY ROCKER PHOTO SHOOT SO YOU ARE READING THE PAST!

I've had a lovely day today. Started by having a Rocker/Gothic style photo shoot with a good friend of mine, which was bloody freezing! Try walking around a park with fishnets on at 10 in the morning an minus something degrees! (Pictures soon to come, hopefully you wont see the goosebumps and purple legs after a quick edit)

We came back to mine 3 hours later and had a well deserved pot of tea and warmed up! I then visited my Grandparents who must have heard the noises in my stomach since I hadn't eaten all day and they filled me up nicely with far too many cakes and even more chocolate (yum).

I am currently writing this blog drinking a milky bar milkshake. let's face it, life can't get much better than this.

What I Am Wearing
Denim Skirt-New Look
Beatles Red Nose Day Top-T.K.Maxx
Dr.Martens- Dr.Martens




I don't usually buy a red nose day top, but after seeing the beatles on the front it was inevitable that i would buy it. and also buy one for both my nieces along with some crazy print leggings, cuz I'm such a brilliant auntie.

until next time guys! <3






2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, by reading that I kinda just time travelled! Smashing outfit (esp the boots but you don't need me to tell you that), I'm jels of the milkshake and BEST FRINGE EVER!
    I'll keep it short here as I just fb-ed you and my hands hurt from too much typing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your new hair! Such a rocker chick. It's brilliant. :D SOrry I haven't dropped by in a while, had so little time in the blog-o-sphere of late

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete