Sunday 12 August 2012

I Need Fun In My Life

I may cry soon. I think my laptop may be dying on me.

It has done me proud! I've had it for at least 3 years, but lately its been cutting out on me (Mid photo editing and blogging, which hasn't been amusing for me what so ever.) so I may soon need to buy a laptop, goodbye shopping funds!

Anyway! Here is what I wore Yesterday, I didn't go anywhere exiting, I basically shoved it on to walk to my boyfriends house,but any chance to take photos for my blog is a must!

I was in the mood to wear something comfortable, It had been really muggy all day. It looked cool outside but it was horribly warm. I went for the Denim Shorts, they are actually a cotton rather than denim so they are mega comfy! but they actually look like denim too. I teamed this with a Charity Shop Find. This oversized shirt is so comfortable, and so pretty! I usually wear it as a jacket, but I decided to mix it up a bit :)


WHAT I AM WEARING
Shirt - Charity Shop
Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Tights - New Look
I'm too cheap to buy real converse, and I don't wear that type of shoe nearly enough to splurge out on expensive shoes! so these from New Look sorted me out just fine :)

Anyway Folks, I'll let you get back to your lives!

Much Love!





No comments:

Post a Comment