Monday 27 August 2012

Fairy In The Forest

I woke up early this morning, and the first thing on my mind was to get ready and go on another adventure with my camera! Blog photos are my main priority!

Luckily the weather was quite nice today, with the sun giving its occasional appearance out of the clouds. It's meant to be raining all day tomorrow. Great.

What I Am Wearing
Skirt-H&M-Sale-£4
Top-Topshop-Sale-£7
Belt- New Look- £3.99
Shoes-£9.99
Necklace-New Look-£4.99











I've always wanted to have my photos taken on a train track, and know I have a miniature one in the garden! only for the week mind, but I'm still happy!

I haven't had chance to wear this top yet. It was one of the many items my boyfriend brought me for my birthday, bless him. I really love the strap detail on it, I've never seen anything like it before!

We Went to a little town called Bude today, there's a little beach there and a few shops, it was a sweet town. The beach was only small and since we weren't really in sand castle building gear we set out to the shops!

There weren't any amazingly unusual clothes shops or anything, so unfortunately I didn't buy anything extraordinary. There was a really cool looking shop called Shabby & Chic, But as it's a Sunday it was closed, I was quite upset about this :(

We did go to a little cafĂ© and have a Cornish cream tea and a scone with clotted cream and jam. A must do if you are in Cornwall!

There may not be any blog photos from me tomorrow if it rains too much. Fingers crossed the sun decides to come back here! <3

Until next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment