Tuesday 17 July 2012

You f*cking Love it.


It's been a while since I posted anything, anywhere, I feel bad. I've really missed it. I think its a combination of not having the time, having a lot to do, and having absolute rubbish weather. gotta love England.

Anyway, this is what I wore the other day, I didn't go anywhere special in particular, but I brought this new skirt for £10 from T.K. Maxx and felt the need to show it of! it had been a while since I had treated myself to shopping so I felt like I had to pick up this cheeky bargain ;)








Its a Dip Hem skirt, which I haven't brought before despite the inclined popularity in them. I think it's probable because I sort of hate following the crowd if you know what I mean. Individuality is the way forward. However instead of going for the classic pastel colours and floaty material, I went for this almost pin up girl style, so I'm still classing this as me being different. lol.

I really want to try doing a pin up style hair do, like a real Marilyn Monroe-esque  up do. I'm going to need to research this before my birthday party next week and have a bit of a trial do. wish me luck.



I'm also really thinking about having a hair colour change? what do you reckon? I've always had a bit of a crush on ginger hair, and am really pondering on weather or not to just grow some balls and go for it. I edited a photo of my self on what I would sort of look like if I went ginger. Ta da!?



Hopefully my next blog post won't have such a huge gap in between, and I hope you are all preparing for my blog to be full of Newlook clothes as of Sunday when I start my new job! scared? indeed  :|

UNTIL NEXT TIME BLOGGERS :)




No comments:

Post a Comment