Friday 6 July 2012

Today is a Dream

Today has been absolutely crazy. And I have so much to share with you, I don't think I have the space on this tiny blog to write all the things I need to say.

Number one.

I brought a new camera! a  DSLR a Lumix... something. anyway, its good :) me and my sister went halves on it, but haven't really had the chance to fully test it out! the weather has been absolutely rubbish and I have to practically swim to work in the morning. But I am looking forward to testing it out my outfits!!

Number 2.

You will not believe. If you have read every single pointless post of mine you will know my older sister is a Supervisor at New Look, and today my younger sister had an interview there.
To cut a long story short, the manager of New Look randomly came and spoke to me and offered me an
interview for a 20 hour contract for the stores V.M.! :O

If you don't know what a V.M. is, well it stands for Visual Merchandiser. This is basically the person that dresses mannequins (my favourite part) and basically puts the clothes out onto the shop and arranges them prettily. Pretty much my dream job landed in my lap as if it had fallen out of the sky.

It's going to be hard leaving work, they've done a lot for me really and I've learnt a lot from them, but I guess now its time to move on to better things!

Anyway here is an outfit I wore the other night to go out for a meal with my lovely boyfriend of mine!
these we're taken with my old camera, so they are okay, but have nothing on my new camera ;)


















I AM WEARING

Dress-Topshop
Shirt-H&M
Necklace-Gift
Shoes- Primark
Belt- Vintage

I don't like to wear clothes the right way. I wanted to wear something new so I tied my shirt up at tucked it under itself to create a crop over the top of my floral dress to invent a completely new outfit. This is how it turned out! :)

Hope you are all well!




1 comment: