Sunday 29 July 2012

Book of stories.

I was asked into work today, but shopping somehow seemed more important. It has been a while since me and my lovely sister Sophie have had a shopping trip together, and with me starting work at Newlook on Monday, it just seemed the perfect opportunity.

This is what I wore! minus the shirt, as I brought that from the Vintage shop in Walsall, which we have only recently discovered, who knew?!
It's A lovely little shop right at the top of the market in the town called Em's Vintage, It's only a little shop, but it was really quirky and fitting to the Vintage feel of it all. We managed to find 2 shirts and a dress so the trip was pretty successful!







I Am Wearing:
Grey Midi Dress - (AS SHOWN HERE) -Topshop
Floral Midi Skirt - Charity Shop - £1.99
Battered Shoes -Forever 21- £9.99
Vintage Floral Shirt - £6

My friends now call me by the name of "granny" apparently it's because of my sense of style, I tell them that if their Gran dresses like me, then me and her must go shopping together! One of my favourite purchases of the week has got to be this Skirt. We brought a top too (Which I NEED to show you guys) which cost me only 99p! so we manage to buy a whole outfit for £3! Breaking the bank ay?


Just to let you know, I haven't blogged for a while due to a recent traumatic period of my life, me turning 22.
But you didn't hear that, I am 21, and staying 21 forever.

Peace out my blogger friends! <3






2 comments:

  1. hi tanya, i nominated your blog for a liebster award x
    http://www.sharplilteeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete