Sunday 10 June 2012

Jumping in the garden!

I must apologise for my lack of Bllogging, I have been non stop working, which I suppose is good. More hours=more money=more shopping <3 but as a result of this I have been so tired that all I have done inbetween work is eat and sleep. exciting.

I have however spent my entire shift dressing up the mannequins on Topshop! I cannot even put into words the excitement that came over me! I absoloutly love dressing the mannequins, and on Topshop? I felt like I was in HEAVEN! My talents are wasted being on tills! I am a creative person, and I need to let my creativity out! I think having this opportunity has only showed everyone how passionate I am about fashion and how creative I can be! Fingers crossed that they let me dress more in the future! I am going to try and get some photographs on the sly of what concoctions I came up with!

I did however mustle up enough energy to take some photos in my garden. These were taken last week, you know, when we actually had some decent weather, and when I actually did have a day off! I decided to be silly, and Jump in my garden. This was the outcome...


Quite a big jump that :L
Kind of funny air running.

Stag Leap :')

Think I got tired at this point. Time for a sit down.


I think this is an excellent time to introduce you to my lovely bag. One of my purchases from my shopping trip the other week. I was meant to be budgeting, but I just couldnt resist buying this ontop of everything else! and it was sucha bargain I couldn't say no! EVERYONE that sees me with this bags comments on how lovely it is, i must say I am loving the bad envy ;) before I tell you any more about it, take a look at this, and see if you can guess how much I paid for it, and where it was from? GO ON! GUESS!!!!





IT WAS ONLY BLOODY £5 IN THE SALE AT PRIMARK!

BARGAIN!!

How on earth could I resist?


I'M OFF TO HAVE A NAP!

HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL!!

PEACE OUT!


Preview Image

No comments:

Post a Comment