Tuesday 8 May 2012

There Are No Innocent Bystanders

Has it honestly been a week since my last post? Geez, sorry guys! I've been so busy the past couple of weeks it's unreal!
I went to see the film "there are no innocent bystanders" last week, Which is a documentary film on the band 'The Libertines', One of my favourite bands. It's directed by Roger Sargent, and is basically an inside view of the reunion of the band in 2010. Hopefully they will rejoin again! I would love to see them live :(

Here is what I wore!!







Tights-Homemade
Dress-Years Old-H&M
Shirt- Charity Shop
Bag-Primark
Socks- Newlook
Boots- Dorothy Perkins
Necklace- Topshop
Umbrella - Found it in the lost property at work!

I took this brolly when it was pissing it down raining, it was a customers brolly, there were about 5 umbrellas there, this was the best one, so I took it! officially a thief! kind of...

I promise I won't leave it so long til my next blog! but I don't have a lot to say today, partly because I have had so little sleep that I don't think my brain is quite working, so I'll leave you with one of my favourite songs by The Libertines, just because if you don't listen to them, you bloody well should do!

Until Next Time!!


Tanya  x


I Get Along - The Libertines



2 comments: