Sunday 13 May 2012

The State Of Things

Randomly went to a gig on Sunday, just at a local bar. Alex asked me to go with him as he had organised a gig to be played on Monday for his Uni work, and the support act where to be the main attraction of the event, so we went for a cheeky listen. I don't quite know what I expected, but I don't think I expected them to be quite as good as they are!

Before the gig I had about an hour to get ready and eat and have a cuppa before rushing off again, so my outfit isn't the most amazing, but creative at that!

Here is my outfit!














Now you may think that this is maybe a dress? or maybe a skirt and a top?



Or maybe it's only a frigging play suit! who says you have to way clothes the way they are intended to be worn? I was never one for following 'the rules'

My mom spotted this play-suit and immediately thought of me, what with my love of sunflowers, which I'm not quite sure you all know about, but hey, now you do, and kindly she brought it for me (& Sophie to share!)
I wasn't quite feeling being that bold and summery, because it's not exactly summer yet unfortunately, and I didnt want to look a dick, so I just wore it as a top, I might do vise-avers another time and wear it with a top over the top half, cuz I'm just so creative like that. yeahhh....

Since this gig, I've been to another gig, which my boyfriend organised, I'll tell you all about it on my next blog! I'm hugely un-organised lately, you don't even want to see the state of my bedroom!

Until next time!




Tanya  x

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit :D The State of things were well good! Deffo have to see them again :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were, deffo going to be seeing them alot more now! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh it's a playsuit! I really thought it's a dress! Such a cool idea! And I love the flowers on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Thanks! :) I do like to be a bit different! :) Sunflowers are my favourite! they're such a happy flower! :) <3

      Delete
  3. Wow! You're outfit's quite tricky huh? I really thought it was a dress! But anyway, I loved it!! :) I love your red hair too! And your necklace is absolutely stunning!

    Much love ♥
    Airish
    http://myheartonhissleeve.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're outfit's quite tricky huh? I really thought it was a dress! But anyway, I loved it!! :) I love your red hair too! And your necklace is absolutely stunning!

    Much love ♥
    Airish
    http://myheartonhissleeve.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're outfit's quite tricky huh? I really thought it was a dress! But anyway, I loved it!! :) I love your red hair too! And your necklace is absolutely stunning!

    Much love ♥
    Airish
    http://myheartonhissleeve.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome idea! I love the sunflower print stuff I've seen recently but am too scared to try it because my skin looks milk-bottle white whenever yellow is even near it! It totally washes me out, sad times :( Mega jels about all the gigs yr going to, nothing decent seems to happen music wise in Cardiff anymore - two years ago it was amazing and now we have to travel to Bristol if we want to see anything :(
    You look lovely as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go for the yellow! I'm pale as hell too, being a vegetarian doesn't really give you much of a healthy glow! haha!

      now that we've been introduced to some unsigned bands I think we shall be going to quite a few gigs, but there's not much going on here either! I think I may have to go to a festival next year, if there is ever a decent enough line up!

      AND THANK YOU M' DEAR! xxx

      Delete