Friday 16 March 2012

Finding things!


Today I have looked after my nieces! And they’ve been playing up for me most of the day, even the bribery of sweets didn’t work! That used to always work for me, promise me chocolate and I’m golden!

Other than that, a friend of mine posted this site on Facebook and I thought it was really sweet! When I see things like this I start designing my own little home, with all these little nick nacks in it. I can see it now! My home is not going to be your conventional, fashionable house. It will be just like me, weird and wonderful!
Here is the site! Some of the things which will definitely be in my home are the following items!


TIME FOR TEA - SIGN - £6.80

RETRO KITCHEN YELLOW RECIPE BOX -£6.80

'HOME SWEET HOME' WALL MOUNTED LETTERS HOLDER  £8.80


  SHABBY CHIC WOOD BLACKBOARD - £17.60



How lovely are these things??  My home will be full of this type of thing! I’m a going to have a forest inspired living room and a vintage style kitchen, apparently I’m going to be rich also, so fingers crossed I will win the lottery which I don’t put on! :)

I don't have an outfit photo of today, basically because I've looked a mess all day, I am currently in the process of dying my hair, same old red, my roots were absolutely appalling, I’m not a lady in the slightest! On top of that I really want to get my hair cut, considering going for a short edgy kind of look? Any opinions or suggestions would be great thanks! Really have no idea on how I want my hair and it’s really annoying me :(

I’m off to Weymouth tomorrow morning! The rest of the famalam are all there but my boyfriend had university in the day so we are going up tomorrow morning!!  So look forward to 60's outfit post and travelling in style outfits!

Until next time!


Tanya  x  


4 comments:

  1. Aww the recipes box is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! that's my fave thing out the lot! :)

      Delete
  2. I can imagine how awesome your house is going to be! I might have to browse that website before I move into the new place in September! Deffo go for a chop, whats the worst that could happen?! I bet it would look awesome anyhow :) I cut mine from crazy-long to a crop when I was drunk, best decision I ever made!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah deffo take a look! there are some really sweet things! :) I'll look forward to seeing photos of your new place :P

      Yeah I think I'm gonna go for it, A lot of people are telling me I'm going to regret it, but I really haven't got anything to loose! and lets face it, hair grows! :) x

      Delete